Export means to take or cause goods to be taken out of Tanzania.
The following documents shall be produced for valid export transaction:
- Shipping documents i.e parking list.
- TIN certificate (exporter).
- Authorization letter.
- Export certificates from relevant authorities depending on nature of the goods to be exported.
The certificates/permits may include;
- Certificates from Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority (TFDA) for drugs and other medical items.
- Certificates from Ministry of Agriculture for Crops.
- Certificates from Ministry of Mines for Mineral Sources.